Saturday, May 10, 2008

It is my real Life story

just see:http://troubledgalaxydetroyeddreams.blogspot.com/

It is not an autobiography literally.

Rather it is the story about the sufferings and plights of the partition victim Indigenous communities of this Bleeding sub Continent.

I witnessed the transitional times and troubled galaxy since my Childhood. My people struggled generation after generation .

The infinite Enslavement under Hindu VARNA caste system as well as White Zionist Apartheid makes my Life global. The neo strategic reallaiance of Imperialist Feudal Fascist Capitalist corporate and zionist Forces obliged me to seek global alliance for resistance just to save the Existence of Indigenous communities, the Black untouchables worldwide.

The story has to Continue. How long?

Until we may be able to overthrow this System of Inequality, Inhumanity, Injustice and torture Unlimited!

Until all the No Man`s land become Live. Until Immigration and Dissettlement, Disturbance and Destabalisation, Disintegration and destruction come to Halt!

Until we ensure the Ultimate Evaporation of Troubled times! Until the Galaxywide Annihilation of Indigenous People come to a halt!

I expect your company, comrades!

Palash

1 comment:

joseph said...

I have no idea who you are, or how you got my email address. For fuck's sake, you don't make any sense.

Whatever your agenda in life is, I'm not interested, so could you please stop spamming me? I probably speak for the million other people on your "email list."

Once again: get me off your list!